Eagle Sweep Clinic is a cash only clinic and no insurance of any kind is accepted here. Payment is due at the time of service to eliminate the need for billing and required staff. This keeps your costs down. Accepted forms of payment: cashier’s check, money orders, debit/credit cards. No personal checks.
All visits will receive a billing slip receipt you may send to your insurance for reimbursement or applied to your annual deductible. My clinic visit rates are less than your insurance reimbursements and should not create an issue for your reimbursement, however if your insurance will not reimburse you because I am an out of network provider, your payments can be applied to your deductible. I want to charge what is a fair rate but not have the hassle of insurance and this is why I will not be accepting insurance even though they would provide a higher rate of reimbursement.
Insurance is accepted at NW FMR site. and Pacific Medical Center.
Internal Medicine consultations
BREMERTON: These type of appointments are for those who want assistance with diabetes management, cardiovascular lipid and risk assessments and counseling, or for those who want a second opinion on their present health issues and management. It is important to understand that this is not a primary care clinic. I am not available to see you on a regular basis and manage all your health issues like your primary care physician can. This clinic is for consultation only, where recommendations for treatment and some prescribing can be offered, but on a limited basis. I can coordinate treatment with your primary care provider if they are open to this approach.
This is not a chronic pain clinic and no narcotics or opioids will be prescribed. I can consult as to why you are having chronic pain and recommend alternative and complimentary treatments. I do not prescribe marijuana in any form.
Rate $300 for first appointment includes 60 min office visit plus 1 hr of chart review/research after appt; $150/hr thereafter. Followups are billed in 20 min increments:
40 mins $100
60 mins $150.
Note that more than 1 problem needing to be addressed automatically puts you in the $100 rate even if it only takes 20 mins to see you due to the complexity of the visit.
there are 3 options available for transgender care,
1) in Eagle Sweep virtual Clinic cash only 360-548-2823
2) in NW FMR, Bremerton and 3) Pacific Medical Center Federal Way clinic
- Eagle Sweep Clinic. Consultation is available to those seeking information about transitioning, even if you are not ready to transition yet. Hormone treatment for those who meet criteria is available for ages 15 and up. Parents must be in attendance and supportive for all those under 18. and sign a consent form. Your first appointment will review your general health, and lab work. Now that this clinic is virtual only, I will need to review your primary care provider’s visit notes for physical exam and I will have you check your vitals: 3 sets of blood pressure and heart rate readings; weight and height before your appts to report to me during your telehealth visit. Chronic health issues do not prevent you from receiving treatment and transitioning, but they must be stable. For those seeking hormones, please send (mail or fax) your mental health provider’s/sexologist’s evaluation. For those seeking information and consultation only, these are not required. PrEP therapy is available.
Rate $150 for first appointment. Followup is
0-30 mins $75
30-45 mins $100
up to 60 mins $150
If we find some health issues that are not strictly transgender related and need to be addressed, this will put you into the more complex category until these are stable and will be $100 minimum. Most TG followup appointments will be straight forward and only $75.
2) NWFMR, Bremerton: Advantages of this clinic is you can use your insurance, and you can have a trans friendly PCP here. The residency program offers family medicine providers who can see pediatric and OB patients. I can treat all trans patients ages 15 +, and primary care ages 18+. I am training and overseeing the resident staff in primary care and we have added trans care to welcome our transgender patients. I am usually there Wednesday afternoons and Thursday mornings, notify the staff you are seeking trans care on a day Dr. Taylor is precepting so they will put you into the correct clinic schedule. Virtual appts are available through this clinic, but first appts need to be in person. The residents are a wonderful group of young MDs who are knowledgeable, empathetic, and have a sincere desire to maximize your care.
3) Pacific Medical Center Federal Way: This clinic also takes insurance and has other MDs in the clinic who can see you when I am not available. In this clinic you can actually see Dr. Taylor as your PCP, but realize this is limited by monthly appointments. Other providers in the clinic will see you if I am out and you need care in between appointments with me. These appointments are a mix of in clinic and virtual. For those who need to travel a distance to be seen, this may be a good option to establish care in person and then be able to be seen virtually for some follow ups. Internal Medicine and Transgender care is available through this clinic.
ALTERNATE INTEGRATIVE HEALING*
Energy sessions are by appointment with me only after consultation.
*see Alternative Integrative Healing page for info about these services